Mortgage Pre Qualification
A Mortgage pre-approval is essential and one of the first steps to take when you are thinking of purchasing a property. Not only will this pre-approval help you, the prospective buyer, but also your Realtor during the negotiation process. Here are a number of benefits of getting your mortgage pre-approved:
- Lock in a mortgage rate for as long as 6 months to hedge against any potential interest rate increases.
- Determine your budget and affordability based on your income.
- Figure out if you qualify for the amount you are looking for.
- Learn the true costs of home ownership. Know your facts before you put in an offer.
- Learn the home purchase process from A-Z.
- We will recommend the best in the business for a Realtor, Lawyer, Insurance Advisor, Home Inspector and more.
- Your mortgage pre-approval will help you and your Realtor in the negotiation process.
- Lock In Your Mortgage Interest Rate
When you become pre-approved, your mortgage interest rate is set in stone for a certain period of time. If mortgage interest rates increase during your home search, you have peace of mind knowing this does not affect you. On the other hand, if mortgage interest rates decrease, you will always benefit and receive the lower rate. Let Mortgage Broker Maria Titarenko explain the differences and process so you can make the best financial decision for you and your family when choosing your mortgage.